Being part of the Inspiring Sales Team, your role will be to inspire your client with your extensive travel knowledge, creating a holiday which exceeds their travel aspirations. You will be expected to go above and beyond to ensure each, and every booking has the expert touch we are renowned for, delivering an exceptional level of service. This role will have a focus on Africa, North America and Asia.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage enquiries from a range of channels including both direct and trade.
- Taking time to building a rapport with your client from the first conversation to enable clear requirements for their holiday.
- Create the holiday itinerary and quotation based on your clients’ requirements – using first-hand experience and knowledge to go above and beyond through making recommendations.
- Take responsibility to ensure all elements of your client’s bookings are actioned in an accurate and timely manner – adherence to company processes.
- To service all queries relating to colleagues’ bookings or clients in their absence.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring repeat bookings and client retention.
This role can be either based in the Chester office or homebased, depending on the successful candidates location. The role is full time and will be required to work 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, working various shift patterns across an agreed rota with office hours 9am – 7pm. The role is also required to participate in a rota for Saturday working and may also be required to participate in a rota for Sundays.
How to apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please apply below.Apply