We are looking to expand our busy marketing team with the addition of a new Copywriting Executive. Reporting to our Content Manager, this role will involve producing quality copy and content for our website that is optimised, inspires our clients to book their next holiday and helps drive traffic to our website.
Our ideal candidate will work across our full Group, adapting their tone of voice for our different sub-brands. They will have experience of producing copy and creating content online, along with a basic knowledge of SEO best practices, a good understanding of the purpose of content marketing and have a natural flair for engaging their reader. Editing and proof-reading skills will also be required. Experience using WordPress and other CMS systems is desirable.
This role would suit a candidate with previous entry-level content experience looking to learn and apply their skills to a varied role.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Produce copy for new hotels, itineraries, destinations and e-newsletters by set deadlines
- Write blog and website content, following SEO and product briefs provided to you
- Keep up to date with our content calendar and take responsibility for completing tasks on time
- Ensure all copy you write is in the correct tone of voice, adapting to suit our diverse sub-brands as needed
- Understand the importance of your copywriting as part of our wider SEO and marketing strategy
How to apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please apply below.Apply