Travel Specialist - Latin America
To inspire and create unforgettable holidays for clients managing all aspects of the sales process, from enquiry to post travel satisfaction. Delivering an exemplary and tailored service, meeting each client’s individual needs and preferences by offering a friendly and professional service. You will use your travel expertise, knowledge, and insight to advise, inspire and arrange all aspects of their bespoke holiday.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Respond to and manage enquiries ensuring each opportunity is followed up in a timely manner
- Provide a high level of service ensuring that clients receive an exceptional experience
- Take responsibility for ensuring all elements of client’s bookings are actioned accurately and in a timely manner
- Support in the development and maintenance of product within the portfolio, providing ideas, feedback or market research
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge by attending and representing the company in training, travel shows and travel to relevant destinations as required by the company
This role is full time working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The role will also include working on a Saturday rota, when a Saturday is worked a day off in lieu will be given.
The role will be homebased with occasional team days in London.
How to apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please apply below.Apply