To deliver exceptional levels of service in a sales role through helping clients to plan, choose and book their holidays. Provide expert product knowledge to support the booking process and to ensure an exceptional customer service that secures strong levels of customer loyalty.
- Deliver sales targets by maximising profit and potential sales opportunities.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities including any outbound calling plans that are implemented to maximise sales at any given time.
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with clients through appropriate sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and overall client satisfaction.
- Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries using appropriate communication method and within agreed time frames.
- Offer a service that is focused on selling through excellent use of product knowledge and matching to client needs.
This role is full time, working 37.5 hours per week, 9:00am – 5:30pm and is based in the Deva shop, therefore hybrid working would not be available. Due to the opening hours of Deva the role works Monday to Saturday on a rota basis, a day off in the week is given when a Saturday is worked.
How to apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please apply below.Apply