A dynamic role within the Regent Product team, providing support and assisting the Asia and Europe Team in developing their product, taking care of costings, writing, loading product and helping with quotes on Dhruv, loading and updating our website, as well as Responsible Travel. Managing product related information to ensure products are fit for sale and marketed appropriately. Supporting the delivery of financial targets and key performance indicators through the creation of creative and accurate product information.
- Create and maintain internal product information in an accurate, timely manner and in line with company processes
- Identify opportunities to drive promotion of products, working alongside sales and marketing teams to maximise sales
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and report back with findings and suggested actions / improvements
- Organise product training programs to enhance product knowledge for all sales & marketing teams, including preparation of training packs and materials
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, liaising frequently to ensure smooth service delivery and satisfaction
A full time role working 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm and can be based in Bristol, Chester or remotely.
How to apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please apply below.Apply